Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
Kimpton
$110
$199
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$231
$210
$239
$215
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$222
$175
$172
$159
2,461 results
All reviewsgreat locationfire pitrooftop poolconvention centerwhite noise machineacross the streetclub levelroom serviceharbor view roomcamden yardsself parkingmini barcorner roombeautiful hotelnational aquariumfederal hillupon check
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I am very familiar with Baltimore Harbor, but usually just do day trips. My husband and I are preparing for me to leave the area for a job and wanted a few quiet days to "honeymoon." Picked this hotel because it is on the water and offers water views. First, I will say that everything was top notch from front desk service to valets, to maid service. My only complaint has to do with the definition of a "water view". When I booked the room, I specifically paid extra for a water view, and the room did in fact have a water view, but I had to go to the window and look to the left to see the water.

I wouldn't exactly accuse them of false advertising, but I would have preferred if they had offered "water front" and "water view" rooms. Then I would not have been disappointed.
There was one problem, which they probably can't fix, which is thin walls. I have never experienced so much noise coming from next door rooms and from the hallways. We could almost hear whole conversations.

Somehow we ended up on the "Regency" floor, which offered continental breakfast, and appetizers and alcoholic beverages for dinner. The service there was exquisite. When we told them we were honeymooning, unbeknownst to us, one of the servers in the Regency room sent a bottle of Champaign to our room. What a great touch!

Room rates are very expensive, but no more so than other similar hotels at the Harbor. Parking is very expensive ($28/day self; $40/day valet), but probably no more than other places at the Harbor, but the location can't be beat. It is walking distance to all the major Harbor attractions including the science museum, Power Plant (children's attraction), American Visionary Art Museum, tour boat rides, water taxi, aquarium, and the science museum. Additionally, there is a pedestrian bridge from the hotel that carries guests over the traffic to the waterfront,

I would definitely stay again, but would be very clear about my "water front" preference.

Room Tip: If you want waterfront, be sure you don't get water view. Book on the Regency Floor, because the continental breakfast and appetizers for dinner are enough to make a meal out of so you can avoid paying for a full meal in the restaurant.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed review. I really appreciate your comments regarding your room and the harbor view. It is always a pleasure to hear when our guests find the staff and their service to be exquisite. We have a great staff that prides themselves on providing authentic hospitality to our guests. I am pleased you were able to experience our Regency Club. This is a great feature we offer guests. It provides a private lounge were complimentary continental breakfast is served. During the day it is open for refreshments, and in the evening they offer evening cocktails and hor d’oeuvres. I hope we can have the opportunity to welcome you back to our property on your next visit to Baltimore. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Nice comfortable room with big working area. I had splendid view on the inner harbor. Make sure you ask for top floors.

Internet free of charge (OK, only for 30 minutes, but more than enough to download and send what ever you need).

Bathroom midsize, but nicely designed

Breakfast area is great. Very spacious with open view out of the building. The have good selection of dishes to order. If you want to have a healthy start of the day, go for oatmeal as you will get oatmeal with full selection of berries, seeds, nuts to mix-in. Great!

I booked via Priceline as extra deal and got real bargin on this.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Spring Break 2013, coming to Baltimore for part of it- the location of this hotel is perfect for sure. The service was outstanding- as I am finding to be my favorite part of staying at Hyatt's!
We had a phenomenal corner room, however 2 of our 3 day stay there were high winds and since this hotel is all glass, it was kinda loud hearing that wind rattle. By the second day, we heard it but it was background noise really.
We would for sure stay here again.

Room Tip: Just blocks from Camden Yards and M&T Stadium.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Need to start by saying the staff as this facility was awesome. The location is also great. On the downside the bed was softer than I personally like and the pressure in the shower was less than ideal.....
would I say there again....yes. Was this the best hotel Ive ever stayed at.....no

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank photollew
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to go to Baltimore last minute for our anniversary. We ended up getting a good deal on Priceline and were excited to stay at the Hyatt. The first room we had was a corner room and while it was nice and clean, I just expected more. It seemed very cold and not decorated really nice. I actually thought they forgot to put a bedspread on, but it was a white sheet over a duvet. Sort of weird. That night after we got home from having drinks, the toilet didn't flush. We figure it would sort it self out and waited until morning, but it still was not working when we woke up. We called the front desk and an engineer came up immediately and plunged the toilet and declared that it was fine and working. When I used it, it still seemed like it was very slow and not working properly. When I took a shower, the drain was also very slow and I stood in 2 inches of water the whole time. My boyfriend had to wait 15 minutes for water to drain so he could shower. We called the front desk and the very polite girl moved us to another room. Again, I just didn't think the rooms were warm or welcoming. Guess what? next morning the toilet didn't flush.

Everyone was very pleasant at the hotel, but I just didn't think it was 4 stars material. They did have a nice flat screen tv and the sound machine was a nice touch and definitely needed when the traffic started up early in the morning. We are planning another trip soon, but I think we will end up staying at another hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple