Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
$161
Kimpton
$199
  • Pool
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$204
$175
$172
$159
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$231
$127
$119
Orbitz.com
2,459 results
All reviewsgreat locationfire pitrooftop poolconvention centerwhite noise machineacross the streetclub levelroom serviceharbor view roomcamden yardsself parkingmini barcorner roombeautiful hotelnational aquariumfederal hillupon check
Reviewed December 20, 2012

On a recent visit to the Hyatt Baltimore, I found it to be a good business hotel with great views of the Baltimore Inner Harbor. This, however, did not distinguish it in my mind from other hotels in the area or in general. What stood out for me was the unbelievable customer service and willingness to help of all staff - from management to housekeeping and nearly every employee I happened to meet. There was a genuine desire to make my stay comfortable and pleasant. Any minor issue brought to the attention of the staff was immediately taken care of. As a frequent traveler, I know what good service is and needs to be and appreciate it when I receive it. The facilities are nice too, with easy access to the harbor, a basically good restaurant and all the usual amenities of a top notch hotel. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We have stayed at this Hyatt on 3 previous occasions and have always had a good experience while staying there. This particular trip was for my Husband's Office Christmas Party, and he chose to stay there with his entire staff. (We do not live in the area) They were really good in keeping him informed and were prepared for all of us to arrive. We ended up with a fabulous 1BR Suite on the 14th floor that was gorgeous. I cannot say enough about how amazing this room was! We had a lovely note and thank you from Courtney, whom he worked with to secure all the reservations.

Staff were friendly, outgoing and helpful. In spite of renovations happening, the place was well run and we had no issues whatsoever. Would stay there time and again, the location is perfect for hanging out in the Harbor district.

Room Tip: Higher floors on the front side have the best views of the Inner Harbor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear M3Mechanicsburg:

Thank you for going out of your way to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Baltimore. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your stay for the Holiday party. Our staff will be recognized for the fantastic customer service they provided. Hyatt takes great pride with this. We hope to see you again soon!

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Extremely accommodating staff. Super helpful and friendly. Rooms need an upgrade. Carpet in room was in need of repair and a new coat of paint on the trim would also help. Mini bar was fully stocked but no fridge in room for personal use. You are not permitted to use the mini bar to store personal items. You can tell the hotel is heavily used and in need of renovations.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just stayed at the Hyatt Recneny in Houston and them went o Baltimore... well, I suppose if I had to say something positive, it would be that they Hyatt Regency's are consistent, as in "consisterntly poor".

Wow, staying that a corporate rate that is not inexpensive, the only good news us that the staff is great... all were very nice, pleasant and helpful.

However, other than that....

View - I paid a premium for a harbor view and while I could see the harbor, I first had to look at the highway betwee the hotel and harbor + the glass on the windows was very scratched. And my pet peeve... why am I being charged extra for internet service? In 2012 (almost 2013) this is akin to charging for having running water and electric light in a room.

The room - oh, really awful... let me list the ways:

Bed - King size but lumpy; thread count was 300 MAX!
Bathrooms - no bath, just a shower (okay for me but worth mentioning). No towel rack save a puny one on the door. If there is more than one person staying there you will have to hang a towel over the door. One crappy knob on the door to hang something on. Oh, and the wallpaper peeling off in my bathroom. No amenities save a small tube of toothpaste.
Room service - forget it if you come in late - nothing after 11. Next morning.... ordered coffee and one bottle of water and was charged US$19 for the privilege. Really?

I am a Hyatt Gold passport member but usually stay at a Hyatt Grand in Asia... am APPALLED at the poor quality of two Hyatt Regency's I have stayed at this month (Houston and Baltimore)... they would more properly be named "Camp Hyatt".

To the management of Hyatt: you really need to get a handle on this... your properties that are "Regency" are horrible.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
1  Thank Christine H
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We continuously strive to meet our guests' need and expectations. We apologize that you had a less than great stay with us. It is our intention to deliver a great experience and on this occassion we have failed. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss your stay further.

Chrissi B.- A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We were able to stay the evening at the Hyatt Regency and enjoyed every minute of it. We had a beautiful Harbor View on the Regency Club Level and were very pleased with the room. The entire staff at the hotel were beyond gracious and professional in every aspect. Check in as well as check out were both a breeze. I would stay again in a heartbeat! Their main restaurant is under construction howevere I am sure it will be amazing upon completion.

Room Tip: If you can upgrade to Regency Club level I would highly recommend it. Harbor View is the ultimate!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your birthday celebration. We're delighted you had an amazing time. It's great to hear you were able to take advantage of our excellent Regency Club rooms. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Chrissi B.- A Guest Relations Associate