“Great View, Great Service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor

Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #16 of 66 Hotels in Baltimore
Tamaqua, PA
“Great View, Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

Stayed at the Hyatt for a convention. The check-in staff accomodated my every request which were not easy for this trip. The Regency Club staff did a terrific job and even the pool lifeguard was great. I can't imagine a friendlier hotel staff anywhere in Baltimore. My room was a standard king, but had a nice sofa, work area and a real bathroom , not a half toilet, half hallway sink that has become so popular. The view was great and even though it was 110 degrees outside, my room was cool and comfortable.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
  • Korean first
Detroit
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

I attended a family reunion in Baltimore; however we were staying near the airport. I wanted to experiene the city since I've nevery been before so I came in a day earlier and stayed overnight at the Hyatt Regency because I wanted to be closer to the Inner Harbor. I was solo and I was extremely pleased with my choice. The location was perfect (including a skywalk to the mall) and my hotel room was very beautiful, clean, and nice city/harbor view). Check-in was easy and the staff was friendly and helpful. If you're looking for an indoor pool, sorry not happening and the outside pool was remote and not very friendly for a solo guest. However, I did enjoy the fitness room and the restaurant. I loved that the location was close to the city free shuttle bus and 3 blks from Camden Yards and the light rail (actually I took the light rail from the airport). Would recommend to my family and friends. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: My room was on the eighth floor. Can't vouch for any other floor. Someimes cleaning staff was...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, July 28, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at our property. I am delighted that you choose to spend an evening at our hotel. Our location is perfect for anyone wanting to be near all the main attractions. Being located in the Inner Harbor allows guests the ability to explore the city. I am glad that you found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Having a friendly and helpful staff along with a great location will guarantee our guests have an amazing stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the future. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2011

Our family stayed at the Hyatt this past weekend for the Fire Expo, we checked in about 12:15 a.m. on Friday morning and the Manager, Patricia was extremely helpful in checking us in and spending time pointing out crab and steakhouses in the area. The first room we stayed in was on the 14th floor and the air conditioning was not working and it was very warm in the room, late Friday night they moved us to another room on the 3rd floor and the view was the back of the hotel and the room was outdated and musty and the air conditioning did not work. The Bellman Jesse was amazing, he moved us to the new room and made sure we were settled before he left us as well as providing us with refreshments to cool off. Saturday night the room was very warm and I spoke with the Manager, Patricia and she was able to issue us a credit toward the bill and called maintenance to have them look at the air conditioning, unfortunately, maintenance did not come and look at it at and at 1:30 a.m. we were still up and very warm. We checked out today and Joe the Bellman was incredible, he offered us lunch in the Bistro but we chose to start our Journey home to NY earlier then we wanted to and I then saw Patricia the Manager and once again she was extremely helpful and issued us a gift card for a future visit at a Hyatt. The Customer Service Excellence provided by Patricia, Jesse and Joe was fabulous and they could not apologize enough, they really went above and beyond. We love staying at Hyatt hotels the only complaint that we have is the paying $9.95 for Internet and $27.00 a day for parking.

Kudos for the Customer Service Excellence that your staff provided to help make our stay more enjoyable. Hopefully our trip next year to the Hyatt will be better.

The weather was really hot this past weekend but the rooms should have much cooler then they were.

Room Tip: Request a Harborview Room
Middleburg, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2011

Just checked out of this hotel on a one night business stay. At time, I thought the $36 per night valet parking was a little high. All of that was forgotten as I left the hotel. The 100 degree+ heat wave has Baltimore in it's grasp. I stopped in the Regency Club to get a bottle of water before I left. They had been cleaned out. A big Fire Show is in town and the water at the Convention Center is $4 a bottle. The kind valet helps me load my luggage and tells me there are TWO cold bottles of water in my car in the holders since it was so hot. Great service and kindness!! I'll be back.

Fulton, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

We booked a 1 night stay at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore thru Priceline for around $100 with tax & fees. The location is great - very close to Orioles Park at Camden Yards & right in the Inner Harbor area - an easy walk. Staff was very friendly & helpful & even though the only room available was with 2 double beds, it was clean & comfortable with crisp linens & comfy pillows.

We did not eat at the restaurant but did use the $36 valet parking. Again, the valet staff were super nice!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2011

The hotel was very clean & so close to harbor, even had a sky walk to get to the harbor. Great views with a quaint pool on the roof. If your going to Baltimore stay here.

• Stayed July 2011
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank mikea168
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this review, July 18, 2011
Dear Mikea168:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your comments in regards to your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore. I'm delighted to hear how much you enjoyed this location, along with it's sky walk, connected to the harbor. It sounds as though you enjoyed the views of the inner harbor along with the rooftop pool. We hope to welcome you back again. Your referral is our biggest compliment.

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2011

This was my second time staying at this hotel, the first time I stayed about 4 years ago the hotel was in much better shape. On my most recent stay the lobby still looks great but the rooms are in need of renovation and 2 of the 3 towels in my room were filthy with what appeared to have grease or shoe polish on them. Unfortunately the top floor bar restaurant Pices has closed. However the staff and outdoor pool were great. This hotel is in a great location if you want to walk to the inner harbor. The inner harbor has become pretty dead and depressing over the past couple of years, it appears that everything has moved over to Fells Point near the Marriott Waterfront. I do not think I would return to this hotel, I would recommend the Monaco or Marriott Waterfront over the Hyatt and they are usually less expensive.

• Stayed July 2011