$163
$152
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$139
$125
EmbassySuites.com
  • Restaurant
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$118
$85
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$151
$135
$129
Priceline
1,147 results
All reviewscamden yardsfront deskconvention centerwithin walking distancelight railroyal farms arenaacross the streetball parkorioles gameconvenient locationindoor poolhotel restaurantbeds were comfortablehousekeeping staffcrab cakeshubertblock
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were in town for a Yankees/O's game, and wanted to stay at a place that was close to the Yards, yet accessible to the other things Baltimore has to offer.

We got in at about 1:30 day of, and they had a room ready for us already. I'm a priority club member, so as a little welcome gift they also gave me a little shopping bag that consisted of a bottle of water (GREAT for the mid 90 degree weather outside), a bag of Utz crab potato chips (for those who don't know, potato chips with old bay seasoning on them, how fitting!) and 2 pieces of chocolate. Very cool. They also had ice cold water available in the lobby, which is also a nice touch considering it was hot as heck outside, so people were chugging that down.

Our room was in the main building, 6th floor. Very close to an ice machine and vending machine. Walked into our room, and it was freezing! (but that's what we wanted, we navigated the city and it was so hot, we were happy we didn't have to wait for the AC to start working). We had a double queen bed room, and everything was very clean. They had the pillows wrapped with "soft" and "firm", so there was no guesswork. We also felt the beds were very comfortable (they're Sealy posturepedics, you could see on the corner of the bed). Room also had a coffee maker, mini fridge, microwave, decent amount of tv channels, a huge desk to sprawl everything out on, and wifi that was pretty fast. Bathroom was a bit tiny but pretty standard. We were used to a small bathroom anyway.

If you're coming to town for a ball game, this is a great place to stay. You're 2 blocks away from Eutaw St, and it's really easy to navigate (The hotel borders Eutaw, so it's like one turn and walk all the way down). From our room, we could even see the scoreboard and top bleachers! In the way of transportation, it's perfect because of the Charm City Circulator. There's a stop right in front of the hotel (Howard St.) and one behind it (Eutaw/Camden Yards/Convention Area-ish) so you could take that right to inner harbor (like a 2 min ride) or it's walkable (15/20 mins about) so it's close to everything without being in the center of everything. It's even easy to get from the train station to the hotel, just one transfer in inner harbor or a short walk. And it's all FREE.

The restaurant, Eden West, we only did breakfast in. Glad we did, actually. You have two options, which are the buffet and the regular menu items. We kinda wanted to do a light breakfast because we had the aquarium that morning and things, but the buffet looked quite good. We ordered typical breakfast fare, everything was very tasty. I wish I had two stomachs to fit everything! Also our waiter (I think his name was Igor?) was very nice. He gave us to go styrofoam cups for our coffees! It was a nice touch (and we are both addicted to caffeine so it was great for us). Went into Dottie's after the game the night before to pick up drinks and stuff, and it's great how it's open late. A bit overpriced, but not crazy. They also have tables outside so you could grab a coffee in the AM and sit outside with a newspaper.

Didn't try the pool, but it looked great. Next time, we're bringing suits. Sadly, we didn't have much time. We were in town until 6pm, and we were so nervous that we wouldn't be able to lock our luggage away, but they said yes immediately. So our stuff was safely locked away, which was a good feeling.

Only minuscule complaint was not even their fault, it was the Orioles' fault. I don't know if they do this all the time, but they kept the stadium lights on all night. And I mean ALL night. We had the curtains closed, and it was like headlights in our room.

We didn't drive down so can't really comment on parking, but that might be a complaint to some.

Just a small little thing, but we have already decided that when we come back to Baltimore, we're coming back here. Everyone said hi to us and made us feel welcome, and took care of everything for us. So I give them two huge thumbs up for being so prompt, caring, and attentive. Great work :)

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on the inside facing Camden Yards, not the fire station. And main tower, not west tower.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Your kindness and thoroughness is greatly appreciated. It's refreshing to see we provided top notch service. Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely and all encompassing review.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We had 12 family members here at the Holiday Inn Inn Harbor for the weekend. We stay here when we come into town several times a year.As always,we were so impressed with the staff. Had an awesome experiance from Jacinta and Alicia at the front desk checking us in.We arrived early and they offered to call our cell number when the rooms were ready. They were terrific!!

I highly recommend the breakfast here. Excellent breakfast buffett that Jerome the exceutive chef puts on is outstanding. Even taking time out of his busy schedule to check in on our crew to make sure all was well wih us.

Lastly, we had the pleasure of being served by Mike. We have had Mike take care of us before and always does a top notch job in making sure the coffee and orange juice is always full
and always with a smile!

A great man who when I asked him how long he's worked here said 33 years. Impressive Mike.

Thanks to a great staff for doing a great job for our family!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

What a wonderful review. It is greatly appreciated. You gave some great shout-outs to many of our key team members, and for this we are grateful. The staff here works very hard to make every stay a memorable one, and when the efforts are highlighted, it energizes the entire team. Thanks for making our day, and we certainly hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

From the moment I arrived the staff was so nice and helpful. By me arriving so late I got the chance to meet Dawn, who had keys already for me. She gave me information about parking and what was going on in the city. The bar was nice and in the morning the coffee shop was well stocked. From my room I could see Camden yards. Even though the fire station was very active during my stay, I enjoyed it. I see myself and my family coming back to have a mini vacation!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

We're glad you had a great stay with us. Dawn is a great player on our team, and she does a great job to make every guest happy. We hope to see you again soon for your next visit.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Even on the uppermost floor without the footsteps from above, it was still difficult to get away from noisy neighbors. Even at 12am, we heard the neighbors' loud footsteps down the hallway, their conversations and the slamming of doors. To top it off, the beds were very uncomfortable. I usually don't mind firm mattresses, but this one felt like I was sleeping on a lumpy bed of dried-up clay. I barely slept during our (fortunately only) 2-night stay.

Add to that a broken cabinet door, a fridge that emitted an awful smell when opened, and an elevator that would stall constantly between floors 8 and 9 for about a minute, I'd say the Holiday Inn has a lot of work to do.

As for pros, the location is about a 10-min. walk from the harbor (but only 2 blocks from Camden Yards). Also, the fitness center and pool area were well-equipped and clean. Liked that there was free wi-fi available.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cdc321
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

I'm so sorry you had to endure other guests noisy behavior. I will share your concerns with our security team so they can better serve our guests in the future. Please contact me at the hotel if you'd like to share the room you stayed in so I can personally follow up to insure the proper repairs were made to the cabinet door.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Nice hotel just a few blocks from Camden Yards and the convention center. A little longer hike to the Inner Harbor. We were in town for a meeting at the convention center and an Orioles game. Front desk staff was happy and helpful. Rooms were nice. Beds were very comfortable. My bathroom was small - had to squeeze in to close door to use toilet or tub. Otherwise, room had nice big desk and free wi-fi. Coffee shop / mini-grocery in the lobby was great. Good lattes.

Check that your room rates are the same throughout your stay. Ours was higher on last day of stay - the day of an Orioles game.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Thank you for completing a survey for us. It appears you are a seasoned traveler, and we thank you for reviewing our hotel. You touched on some qualities that have made us great, and a few areas on which we can most certainly improve. Hope you will visit us again.