$163
$152
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$124
$111
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$101
$85
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$138
$122
Kimpton
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$149
$135
$129
Priceline
1,148 results
All reviewscamden yardsfront deskconvention centerwithin walking distancelight railroyal farms arenaacross the streetball parkorioles gameconvenient locationindoor poolhotel restaurantbeds were comfortablehousekeeping staffcrab cakeshubertblock
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Even on the uppermost floor without the footsteps from above, it was still difficult to get away from noisy neighbors. Even at 12am, we heard the neighbors' loud footsteps down the hallway, their conversations and the slamming of doors. To top it off, the beds were very uncomfortable. I usually don't mind firm mattresses, but this one felt like I was sleeping on a lumpy bed of dried-up clay. I barely slept during our (fortunately only) 2-night stay.

Add to that a broken cabinet door, a fridge that emitted an awful smell when opened, and an elevator that would stall constantly between floors 8 and 9 for about a minute, I'd say the Holiday Inn has a lot of work to do.

As for pros, the location is about a 10-min. walk from the harbor (but only 2 blocks from Camden Yards). Also, the fitness center and pool area were well-equipped and clean. Liked that there was free wi-fi available.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cdc321
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

I'm so sorry you had to endure other guests noisy behavior. I will share your concerns with our security team so they can better serve our guests in the future. Please contact me at the hotel if you'd like to share the room you stayed in so I can personally follow up to insure the proper repairs were made to the cabinet door.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Nice hotel just a few blocks from Camden Yards and the convention center. A little longer hike to the Inner Harbor. We were in town for a meeting at the convention center and an Orioles game. Front desk staff was happy and helpful. Rooms were nice. Beds were very comfortable. My bathroom was small - had to squeeze in to close door to use toilet or tub. Otherwise, room had nice big desk and free wi-fi. Coffee shop / mini-grocery in the lobby was great. Good lattes.

Check that your room rates are the same throughout your stay. Ours was higher on last day of stay - the day of an Orioles game.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Thank you for completing a survey for us. It appears you are a seasoned traveler, and we thank you for reviewing our hotel. You touched on some qualities that have made us great, and a few areas on which we can most certainly improve. Hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

My Fiancée and I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor for the second time. The location is outstanding and within walking distance of many shops and restaurants and very close to the Famous Baltimore Inner Harbor. The service was very good and the room was clean, and comfortable.TV has a great HD selection. The coffee shop Dottie’s had excellent coffee and pastries, plus a comfortable sitting area that had a great WIFI signal. We are planning a Wedding in the area, and this might be the one. Right from the General Manager down everybody at this hotel made us feel welcome and special. From the initial welcome to our departure we enjoyed excellent service and personal attention. Nothing was ever too much trouble. Special praise should be afforded Lindsey Grocholski who took us on an impromptu tour of the banquet spaces and Mike Nelson who quoted us on Food and Beverage prices, also Chef Jerome who assured us he would personally oversee the event if it happens to be at the Holiday Inn. I snapped a few pics of the resturant area to show some of our attendees.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

We would certainly be honored to host your wedding. We have excellent views from our 12th floor and penthouse level that would provide great views, but you probably knew this already. Thanks for all the compliments about our staff, they make it a joy to come to work each day. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My Family and I stayed down here for a O's / Sox game. The hotel is located right next to park, cabs from the Airport are easy to catch and reasonable priced. Everything I saw in the hotel appeared to be very well kept and clean. I frequented the coffee shop a lot as it had everything I need Fresh, Delicious coffee and bagels, cold beers at night and free Wifi.All the girls that worked in there were polite. Edens west was a good spot to grab a cold Natty Boh after the game, the crab cakes were good as well.

I am not a picky travler but this hotel had little features that really made the stay enjoyable the free highspeed internet was great, the chilled water dispenser in the lobby, the bottled water and crab chip ( not to my taste but a nice touch) at check in. The high def tv was nice as well so many hotels now adays have nice flat screen tv with no HD..not the case here. The rapid check out was nice on the departure day and the ticketless parking was a plus. Thanks Holiday Inn my Family and I come to Baltimore every year for the Sox and my buddies and I every year for preakness...we usually stay at the fancy brands not any more Thanks Holiday Inn..Ps if I had to complain about one this I'd be the Os kicking our butt maybe they should work on fixing that:)

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank BostonIrishRIPJoe62
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

You hit on a lot of the service hallmarks that have made us a perennial favorite for baseball fans. Bosox fans are among the most passionate visitors from out of town, and we're glad you came for a visit. Thanks for the review, it will be shared with our entire team.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn, the location is perfect and with the price we payed we felt we hit a homerun!!!!

No pun intended we were in town to attend a baseball game at camden yards, you can literally walk out the hotel turn and your right on famous utah street. We were located in the West Wing and though the rooms seemed a tad bit small, it is downtown Baltimore were space is prime. The room was remarkably clean and seemed to be recently renovated. The green tan color scheme made me feel more like i was in a botique hotel rather than a Holiday Inn but was a good thing. The A/C cooled the room very well and the tv had great reception.

We ate in the hotel once at Edens West because it was pouring outside. I had the shrimp and crab flatbread and it was out of this world. The person that I was with the fish tacos which seemed good. During our 5 day stay i got coffee everymoring from the little shop in the lobby and it was excellent and employees where always in a good mood by the third day the girl knew my order without me asking.

The Desk clerks and maids were nice and did there jobs great. One thing too note about this hotel is parking is 25 bucks a night.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank KCMORoyalsfan63
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Your review is certainly appreciated, and we'll make a point to share it with the entire staff. Please come back and stay with us again on your next visit to Baltimore.