$139
$163
$152
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$118
$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$135
$114
Hampton.com
$159
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

1,147 results
All reviewscamden yardsfront deskconvention centerwithin walking distancelight railroyal farms arenaacross the streetball parkorioles gameconvenient locationindoor poolhotel restaurantbeds were comfortablehousekeeping staffcrab cakeshubertblock
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My Fiancée and I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor for the second time. The location is outstanding and within walking distance of many shops and restaurants and very close to the Famous Baltimore Inner Harbor. The service was very good and the room was clean, and comfortable.TV has a great HD selection. The coffee shop Dottie’s had excellent coffee and pastries, plus a comfortable sitting area that had a great WIFI signal. We are planning a Wedding in the area, and this might be the one. Right from the General Manager down everybody at this hotel made us feel welcome and special. From the initial welcome to our departure we enjoyed excellent service and personal attention. Nothing was ever too much trouble. Special praise should be afforded Lindsey Grocholski who took us on an impromptu tour of the banquet spaces and Mike Nelson who quoted us on Food and Beverage prices, also Chef Jerome who assured us he would personally oversee the event if it happens to be at the Holiday Inn. I snapped a few pics of the resturant area to show some of our attendees.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

We would certainly be honored to host your wedding. We have excellent views from our 12th floor and penthouse level that would provide great views, but you probably knew this already. Thanks for all the compliments about our staff, they make it a joy to come to work each day. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My Family and I stayed down here for a O's / Sox game. The hotel is located right next to park, cabs from the Airport are easy to catch and reasonable priced. Everything I saw in the hotel appeared to be very well kept and clean. I frequented the coffee shop a lot as it had everything I need Fresh, Delicious coffee and bagels, cold beers at night and free Wifi.All the girls that worked in there were polite. Edens west was a good spot to grab a cold Natty Boh after the game, the crab cakes were good as well.

I am not a picky travler but this hotel had little features that really made the stay enjoyable the free highspeed internet was great, the chilled water dispenser in the lobby, the bottled water and crab chip ( not to my taste but a nice touch) at check in. The high def tv was nice as well so many hotels now adays have nice flat screen tv with no HD..not the case here. The rapid check out was nice on the departure day and the ticketless parking was a plus. Thanks Holiday Inn my Family and I come to Baltimore every year for the Sox and my buddies and I every year for preakness...we usually stay at the fancy brands not any more Thanks Holiday Inn..Ps if I had to complain about one this I'd be the Os kicking our butt maybe they should work on fixing that:)

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank BostonIrishRIPJoe62
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

You hit on a lot of the service hallmarks that have made us a perennial favorite for baseball fans. Bosox fans are among the most passionate visitors from out of town, and we're glad you came for a visit. Thanks for the review, it will be shared with our entire team.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn, the location is perfect and with the price we payed we felt we hit a homerun!!!!

No pun intended we were in town to attend a baseball game at camden yards, you can literally walk out the hotel turn and your right on famous utah street. We were located in the West Wing and though the rooms seemed a tad bit small, it is downtown Baltimore were space is prime. The room was remarkably clean and seemed to be recently renovated. The green tan color scheme made me feel more like i was in a botique hotel rather than a Holiday Inn but was a good thing. The A/C cooled the room very well and the tv had great reception.

We ate in the hotel once at Edens West because it was pouring outside. I had the shrimp and crab flatbread and it was out of this world. The person that I was with the fish tacos which seemed good. During our 5 day stay i got coffee everymoring from the little shop in the lobby and it was excellent and employees where always in a good mood by the third day the girl knew my order without me asking.

The Desk clerks and maids were nice and did there jobs great. One thing too note about this hotel is parking is 25 bucks a night.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank KCMORoyalsfan63
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Your review is certainly appreciated, and we'll make a point to share it with the entire staff. Please come back and stay with us again on your next visit to Baltimore.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Went to Baltimore to an Orioles-Red Sox game. Hotel was 2 blocks from the stadium. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Room was nice with your choice of several different pillows. Everything worked the way it was supposed to, can't ask for more than that!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark C
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2012

We love having Red Sox fans come down for a visit, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay. Keep staying with us, as we have many more positive changes we will be making over this winter season.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Quick Review:

Pros:

Staff: Most staff were very helpful especially in the hotel restaurant where they all were friendly and helpful to myself and my boys and deserving of lots of kudos (and tips!). The only staff person that was slightly condescending was the woman at the front desk when I checked out (see cons below).

Location: Perfect for anything near the Inner Harbor including the Convention Center, Aquarium, Water Taxi's and Camden Yards. Walking was a breeze even across busy streets.

Rooms: The rooms were clean and fairly modern. The bathroom area where the shower and toilet are located was a bit small and could use some updating. The area to "get ready" was fine. Everything worked, A/C, TV remote etc. The door was difficult to open as it needed the old pull/push trick.

Amenities: The pool and sauna were nice. The fitness center looks like it had been recently redone and was clean and smelled good!

Con: There was only one negative to the visit to the hotel but it is a fairly big one. The suite that we booked was not available when we checked in. This was very disconcerting after a drive of 6 hours. Confirmation of the suite had been "re"-sent to me 2 days prior to our trip. I had booked it 4 months ago.
The staff person at the front desk at first tried to give us a room with a roll-away bed at a discounted rate as well as paying for all the food at the hotel. As my 2 boys were eating for free anyway, the comfort of any rollaway bed, and having enough space for 4 people in one hotel room being a priority for this trip, this was not acceptable.
So, the next offer was 2 regular rooms (one free) and comped parking for our stay. Even though it was not a suite, it seemed like a very good compromise to a common situation in many hotels of overbooking premium rooms.

Upon checkout, I was charged for $100 for parking. When I went to the front desk, of course the person working was not the same as the person who had checked us in and she said that they never do free parking because it is a separate company. I told her what the other staff person had promised us upon check in and the best that she did was say the manager could call me and I could hash it out with him/her. Her attitude and demeanor was less than I expected from someone working in the service industry. I gave my name and number for the manager to call me. To this day, more than one week later, I have not heard back.

So, would I stay at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor again? I probably would have if I had received a phone call back from the manager, even if it was just to say that the front desk person had no authority to offer free parking. Now I will not as there are far too many hotels in Baltimore that can accomodate our frequent trips there. I would also warn every traveler getting a room there to call the day of arrival to see if they actually have a confirmed room available.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms facing the fire department as they are literally out on calls every 15 minutes. It gets loud at times.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank antsyMatt
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

I personally and sincerely apologize for the errors you encountered. First, many of our suites required some repair work to be done, and we would prefer not to inconvenience our guests with this work. I realize the timing could not have been worse, nor was this work planned in advance. Also, I had not received the information to call you, and I will inqure with my team as to why I hadn't been notified of your concerns. I don't know what happened with the parking charges, we generally do not offer free parking as our lot is operated by a separate company. In short, I will share all your concerns with our team members so as not to repeat such experiences in the future.