$143
$134
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$128
$116
EmbassySuites.com
  • Restaurant
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$118
$80
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$149
Hyatt.com
$114
$97
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$139
Hampton.com
$179
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$174
$155
Kimpton
$89
1,150 results
All reviewscamden yardsfront deskconvention centerwithin walking distancelight railacross the streetroyal farms arenaball parkorioles gameconvenient locationindoor poolhotel restaurantbeds were comfortablehousekeeping staffcrab cakeshubertblock
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Went to Baltimore to an Orioles-Red Sox game. Hotel was 2 blocks from the stadium. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Room was nice with your choice of several different pillows. Everything worked the way it was supposed to, can't ask for more than that!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mark C
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2012

We love having Red Sox fans come down for a visit, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay. Keep staying with us, as we have many more positive changes we will be making over this winter season.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Quick Review:

Pros:

Staff: Most staff were very helpful especially in the hotel restaurant where they all were friendly and helpful to myself and my boys and deserving of lots of kudos (and tips!). The only staff person that was slightly condescending was the woman at the front desk when I checked out (see cons below).

Location: Perfect for anything near the Inner Harbor including the Convention Center, Aquarium, Water Taxi's and Camden Yards. Walking was a breeze even across busy streets.

Rooms: The rooms were clean and fairly modern. The bathroom area where the shower and toilet are located was a bit small and could use some updating. The area to "get ready" was fine. Everything worked, A/C, TV remote etc. The door was difficult to open as it needed the old pull/push trick.

Amenities: The pool and sauna were nice. The fitness center looks like it had been recently redone and was clean and smelled good!

Con: There was only one negative to the visit to the hotel but it is a fairly big one. The suite that we booked was not available when we checked in. This was very disconcerting after a drive of 6 hours. Confirmation of the suite had been "re"-sent to me 2 days prior to our trip. I had booked it 4 months ago.
The staff person at the front desk at first tried to give us a room with a roll-away bed at a discounted rate as well as paying for all the food at the hotel. As my 2 boys were eating for free anyway, the comfort of any rollaway bed, and having enough space for 4 people in one hotel room being a priority for this trip, this was not acceptable.
So, the next offer was 2 regular rooms (one free) and comped parking for our stay. Even though it was not a suite, it seemed like a very good compromise to a common situation in many hotels of overbooking premium rooms.

Upon checkout, I was charged for $100 for parking. When I went to the front desk, of course the person working was not the same as the person who had checked us in and she said that they never do free parking because it is a separate company. I told her what the other staff person had promised us upon check in and the best that she did was say the manager could call me and I could hash it out with him/her. Her attitude and demeanor was less than I expected from someone working in the service industry. I gave my name and number for the manager to call me. To this day, more than one week later, I have not heard back.

So, would I stay at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor again? I probably would have if I had received a phone call back from the manager, even if it was just to say that the front desk person had no authority to offer free parking. Now I will not as there are far too many hotels in Baltimore that can accomodate our frequent trips there. I would also warn every traveler getting a room there to call the day of arrival to see if they actually have a confirmed room available.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms facing the fire department as they are literally out on calls every 15 minutes. It gets loud at times.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank antsyMatt
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

I personally and sincerely apologize for the errors you encountered. First, many of our suites required some repair work to be done, and we would prefer not to inconvenience our guests with this work. I realize the timing could not have been worse, nor was this work planned in advance. Also, I had not received the information to call you, and I will inqure with my team as to why I hadn't been notified of your concerns. I don't know what happened with the parking charges, we generally do not offer free parking as our lot is operated by a separate company. In short, I will share all your concerns with our team members so as not to repeat such experiences in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here one night to go to a baseball game. The location is perfect - only about 2 blocks from Camden Yards. It is also close to the trolley and not too far a walk to the Harbor.

The rooms were a little old but they weren't hideous. I think it was more an old building than anything. It still had the Holiday Inn amenities.

Where the hotel is lacking was the front desk. We checked in and went to our room and they had given us someone else's room! Thank goodness the room was propped open, that we heard them and that we checked in in the afternoon not at night. We went back downstairs and the desk clerk apologized half-heartedly. Then when we went to the correct room the first key didn't work. We were so irrated by then we didn't want to take the slow elevators back down. I will say that the front desk manager the next morning was very apologetic and covered our cost of parking, which I felt was very fair since it was $25.

I think that if the service at the desk was improved a lot (check-in was slow as well), then the hotel even with the slightly older rooms would be worth the $152 corporate rate I received based on the location.

• Stayed: August 2012

The service you received warrants our utmost attention. I apologize to you, and offer that you call me if you'd like so I can delve deeper into your concerns. I will share your comments with the entire staff in the hopes that we can provide a better level of service to you.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The service that i experienced during my stay at this hotel was phenomenal. Most notable was the bartender Mike. He goes out of his way to ensure the overwhelming satisfaction of all guests. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and ultimately is the most influential factor that contributed to my immense appreciation for this hotels services and the reason i decided to review this hotel so positively. Keep up the great work. This hotel will be recomended by me to others who wish to visit the Baltimore Inner Harbor

• Stayed: August 2012

This was a great review and we appreciate the feedback on Mike, our bartender. We hope to see you during your next visit to the Baltimore area.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

My sister, nieces, and I stayed one night at the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor in July and were impressed by how convenient it was to Inner Harbor and all its attractions.

Pros: It was just a short walk down Lombard and Pratt Streets and we felt safe the whole time we were there. The free Charm City Circulator's orange line goes right past the front door--another convenience. The staff were very helpful, and we had a great waiter for breakfast.

Cons: Parking is expensive at $25, but you'll pay that to any hotel that close to Inner Harbor. Breakfast was not included in the room cost. The A/C startled us out of our sleep several times during the night when it kicked on, but it was very efficient.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Your kind words are very much appreciated. I'm sorry the air conditioner awakened you. Feel free to contact me at the hotel if you'd like to share more details such as the room number so we can check that issue before it startles another guest.