Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
$232
$161
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$212
$175
$172
$159
1,109 results
All reviewscamden yardsfront deskconvention centerwithin walking distanceacross the streetlight railorioles gameball parkhotel restaurantearly checkindoor poolconvenient locationbeds were comfortablehousekeeping staffcrab cakeshubertlore
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I recently stayed two nights at this hotel with my husband and daughter and loved it! The staff was very friendly and our room was extremely clean! Would definitly stay here again if in the area. Thanks again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Your positive reivew will go far to keep our staff energized. Please stay with us again on your next visit to Baltimore.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

we recently spend three nights at this hotel. Its a great location near the convention center and camden yards and a few minutes walk to the inner harbor. The room was clean and decent size. The parking was in their own lot but expensize - 25.00 day... They used to present special offers and discounts as a member of the priority club but nothing this time. overall it was a convienent location and reasonable in cost.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank awpanda
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2012

I don't know what happened with our acknowledgement of Priority Club amenities with you, we do provide special services for Priority Club. I apologize that you weren't asked of your status so we could properly acknowledge you as a PC member. Thanks for the positive comments.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I visited the inner harbor with my husband and two daughters (turning 8 and 5) for the first time in July and stayed for two nights at the Holiday Inn. I investigated several inner harbor properties and chose the Holiday Inn based on cost.

The Holiday Inn is located a little less than a mile from shops, restaurants and attractions of the inner harbor and was an easy walk for our whole family. It's right around the corner from the Orioles ballpark. It was nice parking once and walking everywhere. I felt completely safe and comfortable walking along Pratt Street to visit the various attractions.

One note about parking is that Holiday Inn parking is located directly next door to the property -- a garage and outdoor lot. It's public parking and we didn't see any signs indicating that it's where Holiday Inn guests should park. We parked in the outdoor lot and had our pass validated, which would enable us to come and go the length of our stay. Parking is $23/day.

The hotel itself is fine. I believe we stayed in the older section as the hallway seemed a bit outdated, but the room itself was updated and very much in line with other HI properties -- separate vanity/sink from the shower/toilet; desk; mini fridge; flat screen TV; two beds with choice of soft or firm pillows; accent chair; etc.

Our view faced the fire station and you could definitely hear the sirens blaring at all hours of the day and night. The air conditioner runs a constant "white noise," so the sirens didn't bother me, but they did affect my husband.

We ate in the restaurant for dinner one night (they open at 5 PM). Nicely decorated, simple menu, very good food. They were out of fries the day we ate, which I thought was odd, but their homemade chips are delicious. We did not swim in the pool, but it looked nice. Front desk staff was courteous and quite busy when we arrived.

We would definitely stay at the Holiday Inn again and loved Baltimore's inner harbor overall. Note: On our way back from the ballpark, we saw the Marriott and Hilton, which are right around the corner from the Holiday Inn. They looked very nice as well.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Your comments are most appreciated, and will go far to energize our staff. We will continue to work hard to improve our hotel and have additional renovations planned for this coming winter.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

The room was standard Holiday Inn comfort though the layout was unusual, with the sink outside the bathroom and separated by a partial wall from the bedroom. The sound isolation was inexistant and I could clearly hear the TVs and conversations going on in the guestrooms on each side of mine. Conveniently located near a Light Rail station, the Convention center and Camden Yards.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

We appreciate your review of the property, however, I'm saddened that you had to experience the discomfort of the sound intrusion. We will most certainly look into the matter, and check to see what can be done to remedy the situation in the room you were in and any potential other rooms that may be affected.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Where do I start. The first room I was assigned smelled horrible. I don't kow what was worse, the stench of smoke, or the attempt to cover it up. The second room didn't have the odor problem, however the noise from the fire dept across the street made it impossible to sleep -not to mention the electric rail cars going by every 10 minutes or so. Mike the bartender, who professes to be a rock star, is a great guy, but he highly recommended that I should make my drink a double, but didn't mention that the price to do so was $20 per drink! I don't like those kind of surprises... The wireless internet quit working, so I called the listed support number, which was disconnected, when I called the front desk they told me there is nothing they can do and I should call the mgr in the morning. When you add all of that to the fact that this hotel is really what I would describe as a dump (yes, it has been refreshed, but in the sense that you can dress a pig with lipstick), I would strongly suggest anyone considering on staying here to rethink that, and stay away from this hotel.

Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Scott H

Thanks for your feedback. We're very sorry we gave you such a poor perception of our hotel.