Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
Delta Hotels(Baltimore)
1,097 results
All reviewscamden yardsfront deskconvention centerwithin walking distanceacross the streetlight railorioles gameball parkhotel restaurantearly checkindoor poolconvenient locationbeds were comfortablehousekeeping staffcrab cakeshubertlore
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

A Holiday Inn about 30 minutes away was overbooked and transferred me to this location. I got to the room and the thermostat was set at 61 degrees, freezing! Then, when I go to move over the safety latch on the door, it was not there. I called the front desk and they told me they had no other rooms.

• Stayed: May 2012
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2012

I'm sorry to hear of your concerns. A freezing blast of cold air is not a great welcome. Please feel free to contact me as I'd like to insure we check the room you were in for the safety latch.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Stayed here one night while attending a baseball game. Location is great, never heard the noise other reviewers talk about. Room was large and comfortable. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Thanks for a thoughtful review. I'll insure we pass this along to our associates, as comments like yours go a long way to energize them.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

The hotel is easy walking distance to the inner harbor restaurant and shopping area. Parking is under the hotel and cost $25/night. The rooms are large and the beds comfy. The problem is the road noise. The hotel is next to the fire station and apparently the street outside the hotel is used for illegal drag racing because that is what went on during the night.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Sorry to hear about the road noise. This area is in a "no cruising" zone set up by the Baltimore Police, to prevent unnecessary traffic. I'll make sure we report this to the local authorities.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

The location of this hotel was great , it is close to the stadiums ,museums, restaurants and harbor. The staff was nice and friendly . There is a fire station right in front so you might want to ask for a room in the opposite side so that you don't have to hear the sirens all day and night long .the beds and pillows are horrible, you can feel the springs in the matters and the pillows were lumpy. The first night the air went out on the whole building and it was pretty hot. All in all the location is good but that's abou it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side opposite of the fire station .
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Dear jfv3,

Thank you for your recent stay, and providing feedback. I'm sorry you received accommodations that were less than satisfactory, but pleased to see the staff was a highlight of your stay. We are always working to be the best we can be, and feedback like yours will help us to accomplish this. We hope to have the honor of serving you again in the future.

Ben J
Case Manager
IHG Care

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I stayed for 5 days during a conference at the convention center. Location as expected was excellent.
The Gym was also reasonably equipped and well operated.
That is. I'm afraid, the last good thing I would report here. Although I am a Holiday Inn Priority Club member for many years and inclined to favour Holiday Inn - I cannot recommend this place. Here is why:
1. At check-in, they failed to register my Priority Club membership and therefore forgot to offer me any one of the discounts I later on had to learn myself that I was entitled to receive.
2. My room was offered to someone else in parallel. Not only this other guest woke me up at the dead of night while trying to enter my room - the guy at the reception was "nice" enough to call me later on - not to
apologize but to find out more details to help HIM sort out the details of his mistakes. This could not of course wait till morning.
3. My toilette seat jammed the day after my arrival (for no obvious reason) and a plumber had to be called to the rescue.
4. The air conditioner - although it seemed all new - was stuck at a single temperature setting. Nothing I did couldn't get this machine to cool my room.
5. A colleague who stayed the same time had terrible noises made by the plumbing of his air conditioning. The hotel service crew could not fix this. He was offered another room but then told they could not offer another room - fits within the general picture of the havoc the management of this hotel seem to be at.
6. My bed sheets had blood stains on them(!!) this is how they stayed throughout the week...

Room Tip: The west tower rooms are worst. Try to avoid them.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Gil T
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

I'm so sorry you had such a terrible stay. I'll immediately review with the front office team, engineer and executive housekeeper. Such basic expectations should be met for each and every guest. Please feel free to contact the hotel if you'd like to discuss in further detail with me.