$139
$163
$152
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$151
$135
$129
Priceline
  • Pool
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$118
$85
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

1,147 results
All reviewscamden yardsfront deskconvention centerwithin walking distancelight railroyal farms arenaacross the streetball parkorioles gameconvenient locationindoor poolhotel restaurantbeds were comfortablehousekeeping staffcrab cakeshubertblock
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Located just blocks from Baltimore's famous inner harbor, Camden yards and the ball fields and right next to the light rail. Found this hotel on the web with a great rate. I will say that the front desk, house keeping, pool guard and bellman could not be any nicer or more helpful. Our room on the eighth floor was very clean, bright and well layout with two queen beds, sitting chair, desk chair with work area and a large LCD flat screen. That is where the good stuff ends.
I think charging $23. to park as a guest when the public parking in the next lot was cheaper by far is just a rip off. Two cars, $46.. really? ugh. The beds in the room had a formed "v" in the matresses, not great for sleeping. 4 pillows on the bed, two firm, two soft, nice? sort of. They are only 1/2 pillows. Rollover in the night, you roll off the pillow.not so nice. The bath shower diverter was not working properly. The flow/volume of water coming out of the shower head was completely sub-standard. The LCD TV displayed only a few number of channels and displayed very poor viewing quality, It was a very nice, name brand TV and the worst picture from what appeared to be poor reception or bad hook ups. The pool is heated and indoors. Thats the good news. The bad news is the level of chlorine in the pool room was so high, it burned our throats. There is no reason for that high of a chlorine level in the pool room air, No pool for us. Morning brought no local newspaper to the room door and according to the front desk , none were available anywhere in the hotel. Upon leaving the room, we had to wait quite about 5-10 minutes for an elevator that had room for us. Only three elevators for guests and at peak times, they filled up pretty quick. We had fresh coffee and a muffin in the lobby coffee shop. I will say it safe and clean and fine for an over night stay with no plans to relax by the pool or in the hotel.

Room Tip: request a room NOT on the front side of the hotel. There is a large fire/first aid building with many first responder vehicles across the street from the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jerseybob175
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I'm sorry there were so many challenges, I assure you since the hotel has gone under new ownership, we are making numerous changes to the hotel in the near future, including HDTV programming, improved wi-fi service, and a saline pool and more. We're hoping these changes occur very soon. Please try us again.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I've stayed here twice before, and this site continues to live up to past experiences.

The room was clean, well appointed, and well kept. Bed was comfortable. I slept well.

I only ate in the restaurant once. The menu was a tad short, but the food was good and the staff very friendly. Prices were average for the area.

I parked right next to the hotel. Very convenient, and, for the city, not horribly pricy.

Definitely would stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't know about the West Tower, but the main building has been nice.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're proud of our team here, and we'll share your kind comments with the staff. Hope you come again to stay with us.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

My family and I were in town due to a medical emergency with my mother at the University of Maryland. We decided to get an adult beverage at the bar and met Michael. This guy was a breath of fresh air, especially under the circumstances we were facing. He treated us like an old neighborhood friend, told some jokes and was just all around a nice, fun guy. He made us laugh and took our minds away from the circumstances which was sorely needed. The hotel itself was nice, quiet and clean. It was convenient to all major points at the Inner Harbor. The staff was friendly and accommodating. If you go - tell Michael to tell you a joke.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Norm F
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2012

Thanks for your review. Michael is certainly a man of whimsy and delight. I'll share your kind comments with him and the rest of the team. We hope you can return to the hotel when you can relax even more and enjoy Baltimore's charms. Thanks again for your kindness.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

When I first walked in to the lobby i was pretty excited. The lobby looked really modern. When we checked in we were sent to the west tower. We had to walk outside (it was covered) to another building. This building looked a little scary. The elevators were terrifyingly old. The rooms were disgusting. I asked for a non-smoking room, but the room smelled like a smoke shop. The shower had what looked like a blood stain the size of a basketball in it. I found used forks, knives and plates around the room. Someone i was staying with found used contraception in their room and a wallet. We complained to the front desk, but they didn't seem the least bit interested. (funny story, the front desk tried to identify the person who the wallet belonged to, the ID was of someone who lived across town, but no one by that name or address checked into that hotel, we can only guess what they were doing).

That was the bad. The hotel's location was excellent only a little more than a block from the convention center. Also the restaurant in the hotel wasn't bad.

Room Tip: I wouldn't stay in the West Tower
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank anonymous176
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Wow, you should feel free to contact me so I can drill down further into your review. The hotel has been under new ownership for approximately a month, and we look forward to putting an end to such experiences as you had. This room experience is certainly not typical of this hotel. We'll kep working hard to earn good reviews in the future.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I was there for a conference recently and the staff could not have been more accommodating. Whether I needed help with special dietary needs, personal items for my room, or technical support for a presentation or even extra chairs, the staff responded quickly and professionally. Thank you.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
pkomar, General Manager at Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Thanks for your kind response. We will definitely share your kind comments with our team, and we hope you will visit us again, both often and soon !