Stayed one night this past weekend. Had a waterfront king. The view was spectacular. The hotel is elegantly decorated and parking is easy in the attached parking garage. The staff was very pleasant and attentive. The only negative is that the bed was a bit hard for me. The pillows were very soft and perfect but the bed was just plain too hard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore