This hotel is FANTASTIC. Historical, friendly, and well worth the $$.
For the extra 15 or 20 dollars upgrade to the most fantastic view of Inner Harbor.
We went for the Fourth Of July. Jonathon at the Front desk was Great! He was warm, Friendly and fun. Maria in the lounge in the afternoon was vary informative and we had a great lunch there at the bar! At night the view of the harbor was incredible. The sun did make me get out of bed to admire the sunrise in the harbor. Then I closed the curtain and got some rest.
The only off comment was Cliff, the nighttime bartender. He seemed like he wanted to be ANYWHERE else. As people ion the service Industry ourselves, we felt it was a shame that he was just; for lack of a better term, just "there". The gardens in the courtyards are very well taken care of, as is the entire hotel itself. You won't find a better place to stay in Inner Harbor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore