The Royal Sonesta is a gem -- you feel like you are staying at a true hotel, not a cookie-cutter property. The rooms are larger than usual, and there is a lovely 7th floor terrace garden with flowers, gazebo, benches and tennis courts next to the fitness/pool facility. You are right on the Inner Harbor with dozens of great things within walking distance including the large boats, National Aquarium and Camden Yard. You are also right on the Charm City Circulator route, which is a friendly, free bus system that travels throughout the city. If you don't want the in-room breakfast, or seating in the restaurant, there is a coffee shop off the lobby with excellent, fresh choices and friendly service. When you come back from an outing and arrive in the charming circular stone courtyard, you truly feel as if you are returning to your home away from home. Yes, it costs a bit more, but it's well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore