We go to Baltimore frequently and have stayed at several very nice hotels. The Harbor Court ranks with the best. It is well maintained with excellent accommodating staff. We came for a Sunday bike ride. We were offered the option of paying for an extended check out or using the pool/fitness facilities when we returned. We had a beautiful and comfortable room with a large sitting area. We checked out at 6:30 and stored our luggage. Upon return we were given a key to the pool area and were able to relax and then shower and change.
The bell staff was amazing. They stored our bikes overnight and then our luggage during our ride. They were friendly and helpful.
Carmen at the front desk was amazing and the other front desk people were equally pleasant. The coffee shop was great for a quick breakfast before our ride and made a great Mocha later.
Overall, this was a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore