Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Delta Hotels(Baltimore)
1,656 results
All reviewsexplorers loungeracquetball courtacross the streetharbor view roommaryland science centerchocolate covered strawberriesfederal hillbeautiful hotelbottle of champagnevalet parkingindoor poolroom was spaciouscamden yardsvalet staffking bednational aquariumcrab cakes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Stunning hotel, huge room right on the harbour in Baltimore. The breakfast was amazing, we booked the rise and shine package which was in a sit down restaurant, really relaxed atmosphere, soft music in the background.....a nice start to the day! The entire hotel is 5 star, easy to wonder round the corridors and check out the artwork! Check out the fitness suite....its amazing with morning yoga classes! We stayed here for 5days to get over jetlag and then see a Ravens game, which is only a 15min walk away. Would definitely recommend the Royal Sonesta

Room Tip: I cant image any room not being amazing!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laura_on_holiday2014
Bob_Haislip, General Manager at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Laura_on_holiday... Thank you for the 5 star review of our property. We appreciate you sharing your experience of our hotel with the TripAdvisor community. I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us and the staff and I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back should your travels bring you to the Baltimore area.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Let me start by giving Groupon a great big shout out. This trip was booked as a mini vaca out on NYC. Ride was about 3 hours (no traffic) Because we booked it on Groupon it came with a complimentary valet parking for one car per nights stay + Hi Speed internet. Our room was a Harbor view King and the view was gorgeous (room 620, 6 floor). I tell you the hotel has the best location for views of the harbor. Sun rise and set was gorgeous! The hotel is well kept & stunning and features numerous art works thru out it. My only gripe is that the rug in the room seemed to be faded (no biggie) Both the room / bathroom was well kept. The furniture could you an update, but then again it fit the Victorian look of the hotel. They do have a lounge, coffee shop and restaurant on the premises but we chose to go out and explore.

The hotel is directly across from the harbor. We simply walked out the building and crossed the street. It's located in a really prime area near anything you could possibly need: Mall, Shopping center, Science Museum (right across the street), Aquarium, Boat rides, restaurants (Phillips, steak houses, Bubba Gump Shrimp, Hooters, Mo's Seafood Factory (We highly recommend this place. the food and drinks are to DIE for + they have a shuttle that will pick you up and drop you off), Starbucks, Cheese Cake factory, Hard Rock Cafe, Uno's, Five guys, and host of other local restaurants and bars. Also it is very close to the convention center, Oreo's Stadium and Baltimore Ravens Stadium. I tell you location, location, location...... It means everything when you are traveling don't you agree.

The staff was very friendly. I can not tell you how nice this whole experience was. We did meet someone who had an issue with the room they had, but the issue was quickly resolved.

Over all I say this hotel is a keeper. I plan om going back this summer with the family. The location is perfect for a family getaway that won't break the bank but is full of activities and places to visit. Please give them a try you won't be sorry.

Room Tip: room 620, 621 Harbor view rooms. PERFECT rooms
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank He_LovesMeeeee

Dear N_Balam, Thank you for your 5 star review of our property. The staff and I appreicate your glowing review of our property. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your time here in Baltimore. The staff and I look forward to welcoming you back in the summer months.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Recommend Royal Sonesta for couples looking to enjoy a nice time by the harbor. Excellent customer service. Recommend staying on the 6th floor for the perfect view by the harbor. It was me and my wife's anniversary and I couldn't have picked a better stay :).

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wussher
Bob_Haislip, General Manager at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Wussher, thank you for the 5 star review of our property. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while celebrating your anniversary. Our staff is committed to providing the best service to our guests. The staff and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights in January on our way to New York.
We chose the hotel for its locality to the Inner Harbour and proximity to Fort McHenry. We arrived at the Amtrak Station and caught the Charm City Circulator to the hotel.
Not having breakfast included and not wanting to pay a small fortune for that meal, we chose to get some cereal at the local store not far from the hotel.
We caught the CCC the whole time were were in Baltimore, it is free and very regular, I downloaded the app which made it super easy to use.
My kids used the pool in the hotel, and really enjoyed it.
We opted for a Harbour View room and were not disappointed at all. The room was huge, plenty of room for the 4 of us and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear lis diharco, thank you for your review of our property. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in January. The Charm City Circulator has been a huge success since its inception and has given tourist and locals alike to use the transportation without spending a small fortune. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back in the near future.

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit to the Royal Sonesta. My sister and I travel with my elderly aunt who requires some extra comforts and does not get around too well. On our first visit, we had a harborview room that was delightful. This second time, the room did not meet our needs. When I explained that to the front desk, they upgraded us to a harborview corner suite at no extra charge. It had 2 bathrooms, sitting & dining area. It made all the difference in out trip. We had a wonderful relaxed visit.
This is a classic, beautifully decorated hotel that has a warm, cozy, homey feel. I'll be back

Stayed: January 2014

Dear ConnecticutCivegirl, Thank you for the 5 Star review of our property. The staff and I are delighted to hear your enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad to know our staff was able to accommodate your needs with your room requirements. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court.