My 2 sons and I stayed at the Sonesta having travelled from the UK to watch the Patriots play the Ravens. Pick chose this hotel due to its excellent location - it overlooks the Inner Harbor, it is close to plenty of bars and restaurants, and is walking distance to both the Ravens NFL and Orioles MLB stadia.
The hotel itself was nice; stayed in a room that overlooked the Harbor and was large in size and comfortably appointed. There was a decent sized TV in the room as well as one in the bathroom. The beds were very comfy and the room was clean. Facilities include a racquetball court, an outdoor tennis court, a well stocked gym and a pool and jacuzzi. We ate out during our 3 day stay so I cannot comment on the food but the service throughout was what I always hope I get when I stay away - courteous and efficient.
Overall, it was an enjoyable visit and the hotel certainly contributed to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore