We needed to stay in Baltimore for one night and wanted a hotel that was close to everything. I was surprised at how quiet our room was considering its location in the heart of the Inner Harbor. Parking was convenient, the view was lovely, and all the staff members we dealt with were wonderful and seemed genuinely interested in helping us when we had questions (not the typical mechanical, rehearsed tone one expects to hear). Several restaurants, shops, and attractions within a quick walk from the hotel made this an excellent choice for us. Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore