My husband and I stayed here for one night at the end of September. We were upgraded from a queen to a king room with harbor view, which was very spacious, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was large and luxurious. We were only in Baltimore for a quick visit so we didn't use any of the other hotel facilities or services, but the staff was pleasant at check in and our overall impression was very positive.
Even for our brief stay it was clear that this is an excellent location within walking distance of many restaurants and attractions (including Camden Yards). And we had an amazing view of the sunrise in the morning from our huge bay window.
The only reason I didn't give this hotel 5 stars is that I couldn't tolerate the "coco mango" scent of the toiletries. The soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel all had a strong coconut smell that reminded me of old fashioned suntan lotion. The only way to avoid this scent would be to bring your own bath products. I've never been picky about hotel toiletries before, but I think this particular scent is extreme (you either love it or you hate it), and in my case I found it very unappealing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore