My friend and I stayed here for the night to rest up for our drive to NYC. It is located across the street from the Harbor so if you're lucky enough to get a room that over looks it like we had then you're really in for a treat. The view is just amazing and only gets better as everything starts to light up in the evening over the harbor waters. We had a bay window so it was a great view all around. The woman at the service desk was very friendly and courteous when we checked in. I noticed the staircase in the lobby area that spiraled up to the second floor. It looked very nice and clean. Unfortunately the pool hours ended at 8pm so we couldn't get in as it was already a bit late. Our room was very roomy and I am not quite use to having a tv and a phone in the bathroom however it was nice to have in case. The beds were very comfortable and I enjoyed the break from driving all day to lay on something so soft. We grabbed a couple drinks from the Explorer's Lounge on the second floor. It was nice, with couches and tables you can choose to relax wherever you like. We hung around for a bit and then took our drinks with us back to our room. I would highly recommend that you grab a bite to eat in their hotel restaurant Brightons. We were in a hurry to leave early but luckily the restaurant opens at 6:30am and we ordered food to go. The Chesapeake Crab Cakes Benedict is phenomenal. It comes with a side of breakfast cut potato's and probably made my morning that much more enjoyable. A great choice to stay for a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore