My husband and I enjoyed this Hotel so much, that we decided to come back again for our 21st anniversary. The accomodations are excellent! The quaility of the Hotel and the service is superb. The Hotel staff are very helpful and friendly. This year we decided to take a boat ride with Spirit Cruises, and we found out that they dock a few minutes from the Hotel...literally 3 minutes. We enjoyed the lunch cruise and look forward to doing the dinner cruise next year! Thank God the weather was nice, we had a beautiful sunny day out on the water! We went to Ruth Chris's steak house on Water Street. I originally thought that we could walk to the restaurant (because everything else is in close walking distance), but--it was a bit of a walk, so we were going to call a Taxi, only to find out from the restaurant staff, that they have a car that could come and pick us up (for free)...Awesome! The food at Brightons was still "excellent" breakfast buffet on the weekends (Bacon, sausage, eggs, omlettes,pastries, bagels, hash browns, french toast...the works!). It's about $20 for the buffet, but--to me...it's worth it! I enjoyed the fitness room this time, it is a large fitness room (large compared to some of the other Hotels that I have stayed in), and on the 7th floor, just around the corner from the spa, there is a roof top area, where there is grass and a gazebo, beautiful landscaping and benches....just an oasis where you can sit and take in the beautiful scenery. The Hotel is very thoughtful on special occassions, and I don't know if this is customary with them each year, but--this year we received a knock at the door, and were greeted with a staff member congratulating us on our anniversary, and offering us a free bottle of wine (in a bucket of ice) along with a beautifully decorated tray of strawberries dipped in chocolate! We were surprised, but--very appreciative. I thought this was that little extra added something, that just made our stay even more memorable. Thank you Hotel Staff for another great weekend stay at your Hotel, and we look forward to visiting you again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore