Formerly an Intercontinental, this Royal Sonesta has lots of special touches a normal franchise might not. The infamous Intercontinental motor court was tucked off the street and offered lots of privacy from traffic or bad weather. Once inside, the overall décor of the lobby, bar, and public areas was very nice. We spent one night in the second floor lounge and had a great time! Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. There is a fitness facility and pool on the seventh floor. Our harbor view was nice -- but since the hotel is only eight stories high, our 3rd floor room was more of the road than actually looking out over the water. Inside the guest suites, the marble bathrooms are very pretty and in pristine condition. The drapery fabric and chair upholstery was slightly weathered though. While the age of the hotel can visibly be seen, it was still an enjoyable stay in a perfect Baltimore location. (Plus, Management told me they were starting a complete renovation of all rooms very soon.) I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore