My husband and I stayed there for a long weekend and it couldn't have been nicer!! The rates are normally $180/ night but they have a huge military/ government rate!! It was only a couple minute walk to everything on the harbor and the room was perfect view and very clean ...will always stay there when visiting Baltimore!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore