great service, nice clean rooms and pleasant atmosphere highlight this hotel on the harbor. the staff were helpful, friendly and knew how to make you feel welcome.
i wouldnt recommend eating there, they arent really geared up for full service, but the small bar was a treat. its all about the bartender, and mine was great, offering helpful tourist advice, and directed us to the little bargain beer bin they offer.
overall, a great place to be, priced well for their class, and a definite thumbs-up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore