We spent a Friday night recently at the Sonesta Harbor Court Hotel in Baltimore. The hotel's location on the west side of the Inner Harbor is a major benefit as it is a less crowded and congested area only a few minutes walk to all of the top attractions. The hotel in general is beautiful, very clean and well appointed. Our king harborview room was large and very nicely decorated..the bed was extremely comfortable. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful with advice, suggestions and directions.. The only feature I wish that could be addressed were the hours the pool and hot tub were available. The hotel closes this operation at 8pm even on weekends which is a bit early. After a day of walking throughout the Inner Harbor and adjacent areas of Fels Point and Little Italy a hot tub soaking would have been nice.
We additionally availed of the breakfast buffet which though a little on the expensive side at $20 was very good.. Overall I highly recommend the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court in Baltimore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore