The exceptional customer service started at check-in and continued until I checked out. The hotel alone is a class act. The concierge and banquet staff were by far the most professional and personable group that I have dealt with. I was there on business for four days and each day was as good as the day before. The food at the Explorers Restaurant in the hotel was incredible as well! Everyone at the conference raved about the hotel and the amenities. The sleeping rooms were clean, spacious and my corner suite had wonderful view of the inner harbor! Awesom! I will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore