I was blown away by the exceptional customer service at the Royal Sonesta. On top of the property being absolutely gorgeous with beautiful rooms and top of the line amenities, the staff was PHENOMENAL. Upon checking in, before we even got to our room, our concierge had made us dinner reservations and we had a ride to the restaurant via their wonderfully convenient shuttle buses. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, which was a refreshing change from a world where customer service seems to be on the bottom of the list for most businesses. Not only will I stay here again, I will stay here every time I come anywhere near Baltimore/DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore