I certainly lucked out when picking a hotel for our Baltimore trip. I have never been to Baltimore and didn’t really know where the best area was for tourists. I read about the Inner Harbor in the forums and decided to research from there.
I loved that the hotel is across the street from the Inner Harbor. It was nice to be able to walk back to the hotel when we needed to rest. The other plus was taking the water taxies to other areas of the harbor. We had a rental car and only took it out of valet 3 times the entire 3 days.
The staff has raised the bar to a level I fear no other hotel will live up to. One phrase that I hate in this world is “it’s not my job”, apparently so does the hotel. No matter where I was in the hotel, if I had a confused look on my face, someone would ask me if I needed help no matter what they were doing. After a long afternoon at the harbor we went back to rest and the valet line was running out into the street. I was very pleased to walk up and see 2 gentlemen (who looked like managers) in suits helping the valet rather than sitting in their offices. Everyone always had a smile and was polite.
One night I wanted room service and couldn’t find the full menu, just the breakfast hanger. I called room service and told them what I wanted, despite not having a menu, and a few minutes later, exactly what I was craving, arrived at my door.
The beds were a bit firm for my taste, but the linens were extremely clean, and the furniture was blemish free.
I highly recommend Royal Sonesta if you’re staying at the Inner Harbor!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore