Enjoyed our stay at the hotel over the Easter holiday, but had a couple of complaints. We had booked a city view room with a king bed through Booking.com. The room was spacious, but the bed was not a king. The room was also next to the elevator shaft so all night we heard the elevator shaft going up and down. I asked for a different room, but no luck due to the holiday weekend. The staff were excellent and provided free breakfast to make up for the room. The amenities (gym, pool) were spacious and the on-site parking was a plus. Location was convenient to the Inner Harbor attractions and cabs were always on-site to go to other parts of the city. Overall, a great value for a decent hotel central to the Inner Harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore