My wife and i visited there for a mini birthday vacation, upon our arrival, we were greeted by the bellmen, (friendly and knowledgeable) who helped me with my luggage and assisted me to my room. we were checked in by Mr. Knox who gave us some very good restaurant choices for my wife's birthday. the harbor view room was the perfect temperature, it was clean, all fixtures were gleaming as if we were in the golden palace! they have the most comfortable bedding ive ever slept in. its a bit of a labyrinth to navigate, but the signage is clear and concise. i did not get a chance to go for a swim in the pool, but we will save that for next time, because my wife and i will definitely be returning. thumbs up to the sonesta!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore