This is an old hotel from about 1986 so I was eager to review.
1) The customer service is excellent. For me this is a big selling point.
2) They have valet parking so you may avoid a scavenger hunt.
3) The view of the harbor and downtown is nice
4) The room had adequate space, and ok amenities like the coffee maker, exercise room, and pool.
5) The king bed was comfortable
6) very clean
Not much here and most will be objective.
1) The valet parking is $40 bucks. (Not a big deal but you should be aware)
2) the view of downtown is far better from higher floors(obviously)
3) the room is not modern in anyway aside from the coffee maker and the flat screen tv. Even the bathroom is antiquated. But keep in mind this is an older building.
4) one of the shelves were broken.. But that could have been a fluke.
Overall: I would recommend if you want a quiet stay with a great view, perfect location, and comfortable amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore