The hotel was in a great area-right across the street from Maryland Science Center. Walking distance to Harborplace shops and Aquarium. The room was big, TV in bedroom and small TV in bathroom, Keurig coffee maker in room-only 1 creamer/sugar packet should have at least two. They had a small pool, whirlpool, racquetball court and large fitness center. Very clean and nice staff. I thought the mattresses were too soft.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore