My husband and I were celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary. Our stay at this hotel was very special. The suite we were given upon arrival had a wonderful view of the harbor and was quite luxurious. The room was spotless and ready upon our arrival.
We had the pleasure of dining in the Explorer's Lounge and our meals were expertly prepared. The staff was friendly and professional...attentive but not noticeably so. Cameron.l Alexa and Steven should he commended...they are an asset to this hotel. One of the other favorable and pleasant part of this trip was meeting Gina and Jonathan who made our visit very special for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore