From the moment we pulled into the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, I knew we were in for a treat. Guest Services greeted us at our car, unloaded our luggage, and took care of everything. They were attentive to our needs, friendly, and were ready to show us why first impressions are critical to the success of any business. Upon entering the lobby, we were greeted by the General Manager who welcomed us warmly and explained the layout of the hotel and the surrounding attractions; he also made certain that we had a magnificent view of the inner harbor. The front desk was very professional and courteous in all of our interactions with them. They greeted us by name and accommodated every request we made. We arrived at the hotel by 10:30 in the morning and to our surprise, our room was available. The room was spacious, extremely comfortable and the bed made you feel like you were sleeping on the clouds! We did not get to use the exercise facilities or the pool, since we were in town for a family function, but they were inviting and well maintained. We had lunch in the Explorers Lounge, which we thoroughly enjoyed. It was delicious and the staff was very attentive and friendly. The following morning we awoke to a simply breathtaking sunrise over the inner harbor – well worth waking up early to view! We started our day with breakfast at Brightons Restaurant and they remembered us from lunch the day before. They staff asked how we were enjoying our stay and couldn’t have been friendlier. (I wish I could have remembered their names because they were wonderful.) The breakfast buffet offered many options and the “made to order” omelet station was simply the best! This is truly a hotel that makes you feel like it is your “home away from home.”
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore