Traveling with my 16 year old son on a college visit trip. When a 16 year old boy notices dust, there must be a lot of it! The furniture was not dusty, but the floor behind the beds and nightstand was. The bed was also very soft for my taste.
Location is good for Inner Harbor. The room was very large and we had a nice bay window overlooking the harbor. The bar/lounge area was also quite nice. Staff was very pleasant.
I had a travelzoo package that included valet parking, but had to remind the person who checked me in... evidently their systems don't show these packages right off the bat.
Overall... with a few fixes this can definitely be a great place. For the price I paid, I was satisfied, but I would not have been happy paying rack rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore