Loved the hotel, you couldn't beat the location. Received an email a couple days before check-in telling me to either use valet parking or park in the garage that was on the hotels property. Self-parked since it was literally within just steps of the hotel. Check out time was noon, and we wanted to sightsee and grab a bite to eat. So luggage was placed in car for two hours. My car window was shattered and everything valuable was stolen. Hotel staff was not helpful in assisting or even giving us a broom to get the glass from under the car so the tires wouldn't be punctured. The police respond time was 2 hours. If I paid to stay in a hotel so nice, there should've been at least assistance for something this horrible happening to me. And they shouldn't be recommending a garage to their customers that is so easily accessible to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore