The Royal Sonesta is in a perfect location to enjoy Baltimore's inner harbor. Literally located right across the street from the Science Center, the pavilions, and the aquarium.
The service was really great. From the time I called the hotel prior to our arrival to the time we left everyone was super helpful. There was one minor hiccup with our room check-in and the staff made sure it was taken care of and in fact did much more than I could have expected. A+ to Andy, Chris and Michele.
The room was very nice and clean with a spectacular view of the harbor. We actually had a team in the bathroom that the kid's thought was was the best (get them into the bath has never been easier).
Our only regret was not staying longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore