We have stayed at the Royal Sonesta (harbor Court International previously named) at least 10 times. This was our first under new management. We did not see any changes to the hotel that were really noticeable. We were told that a plan is in the works to revamp the rooms etc.What makes this such a great place is the location which is the best right in front of the inner harbor and is located only blocks from the football and baseball stadiums. We could walk every where from this hotel. No cab or car necessary so to me it is worth the high price for a room. This will always be the place I will pick to stay as long as I can afford the nightly rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore