We stayed at the Royal Sonesta for one night and it just wasn't enough! This hotel is gorgeous. Top to bottom, every detail is beautiful. What really made this hotel experience was the amazing staff. We were served by Gina at the restaurant for breakfast and she was the best waitress I have ever had. She really interacted well our grand kids and was friendly as well as efficient. She deserves all the praise I can possibly give! This hotel is wonderful, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore