Our family of 4 stayed here in July before heading to the Orioles game- less than 5 minute walk! We skipped the hotel parking and found a lot right beside it for half the price. The room is HUGE and ornately decorated- the beds are unfortunately small in comparison to the room size. Unfortunately our bed was broken on one side and very hard (this kind of stuff doesn't usually bother me). The kids got a kick out of the TV in the bathroom and it was a much bigger bathroom than usual (I would actually consider taking a bath in it as it was quite clean). The pool on the rooftop overlooks Camden Yards and is quite busy but great for the kids. Right on the waterfront- it has access to anything you might want to do in Baltimore- park the car and walk everywhere!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore is ideally situated on the picturesque waterfront of the Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and the city's best attractions, including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, American Visionary Arts Museum, The Maryland Science Center and historic Federal Hill. Many guestrooms and each of the hotel's 21 suites offer stunning views of the Inner Harbor ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Harbor Court Baltimore Hotel Baltimore
- Intercontinental Baltimore