I stayed from a Sunday eve to a Friday afternoon the first week in January for business. The hotel staff was warm and welcoming, greeting us with warm cookies at our late arrival. The room was very comfortable and clean. I was a little disappointed that the indoor pool was closed for the season, but the exercise room was clean and open. I had a loud snorer in the room next to mine for two nights, and unfortunately the hotel did not have ear plugs. It is conveniently located to Johns Hopkins, but not very close to local attractions (such as Little Italy or Inner Harbor). They were just a cab ride away though. The manager was accessible and accommodating.
Also, the lunch that was provided daily for our conference was delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore