I stayed at the Colonnade with my family because my brother was graduating from JHU. For our purposes, it was nice because it was so convenient to the campus, but it was way, way overpriced during graduation week, and the rooms weren't even that large and/or that nice.
My card key malfunctioned pretty much every time I tried to use it, so I got pretty well acquainted with a lot of the front desk staff since I had to get my key reprogrammed so often.
The breakfast buffet was similarly overpriced and not that great. After the first day, we ate at nearby restaurants instead. Brasserie Tatin is a few blocks away and is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore