We recently stayed at the Doubletree at the Colonnade in Baltimore Md and chose this hotel because of it's great proximity to Johns Hopkins University. It is literally across the street. We were immediately greeted by folks at the front desk with a warm welcome as well as the famous warm chocolate chip cookies. Our rooms were ready, clean and roomy. The staff was consistently courteous, friendly and ready to help us with all of our requests. As it was move--in weekend for Hopkins students, the staff remained calm, pleasant and we never felt that they were overwhelmed. I needed to stay an extra night, and despite the heavy volume of people at the hotel, a room was made available for me. We are heading back this weekend and in October and plan on staying there for future trips to Baltimore. The only drawback is that the parking is not included in the hotel stay. There is a parking garage but there is a fee for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore