Similar to other review, we found the lobby to be glitzy, but the rest of the hotel is falling apart. The rooms were very plain. The bathroom was missing grout and had a growing case of mold around the tub. Not what you'd expect from an EXPENSIVE hotel. It seems they are riding on 2 things, and 2 things only:
1- the nice lobby
2-being across the street from Hopkins.
Unfortunately we also found the front desk staff to be quite rude. We were also suprised to find that the pool was no more than 3 feet deep in all places. Great for young kids, but not for adults (unless they are accompanying small kids).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore