Terrible room. It was tiny and stinky, with terrible lighting. Parking garage smelled like somebody had died in it. Coffee and snack shop in the lobby was closed in the afternoon, evening and morning. Front desk staff was slow and indifferent. Ceiling panelling in bathroom sagged in the middle. I checked out and moved to another, habitable hotel with an inferior location to Johns Hopkins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore