Spent a few days in Baltimore to visit the U of Maryland and Johns-Hopkins. My hosts set me up at this Doubletree. A bit higher end property than many Doubletrees. This hotel uses the first 3 floors of the building and the rest of the property is private condos (a friend of mine owns one). The room was large and nice. It did seem strange that the bathroom had the toilet and the shower in a separate room than the sink, but ok. The toilet did not flush real well as well. Otherwise, for me internet was free (I don't think that was true for others though) and wake-up call worked. Needed the key to work the elevator. The breakfast buffet was rather boring and expensive (~11) for croissants, muffins and yogurt (plus drinks). Breakfast room was nice, but the breakfast felt a bit overcharged. So, overall, this was a nice property (always love the cookie at check-in) especially to see the University.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore