This was my first time staying at this particular hotel. the reason why I stayed here was I was visiting my mother who was getting surgery at union memorial hospital. Although all the agents at the front desk were friendly, Roland was especially helpful. After a long drive from Boston Roland was able to get me checked in early. I spoke with him the day before my arrival and Roland recommended I check back in with him the day of my checkin to request the early checkin. When we got here, he located the wheelchair, had the room ready, and really impressed us with his personalized service. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay near the hospital. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms are beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore