This hotel is located right across the street from John Hopkins athletic stadium. The hotel doesn't have much which makes it special. There are only bus connections to the downtown area. Beyond the restaurant in the lobby, the closest food is about 4-5 blocks away. Other than that the hotel gives you a nice place to sleep but you can hear things in the hallway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore