Very old but very elegant hotel. We stayed in the Loyola suite. Big,comfortable and elegant. Great balcony . We ate in the restaurant for dinner. Very Nice. Breakfast (continental ) seemed skimpy. Not many choices. Overall,a very pleasant stay. Close to Universities .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore