This is a classic elegant hotel. The lobby is huge and you will want to find time to nest in it's nooks and crannies with a cup of coffee or cocktail. The staff are exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable. All requests, big and small, were met promptly and the customer service exceeded my expectations. If you have business at JHU or are doing the college exploratory visit this is THE hotel to stay at. It is literally right across the street from JHU I would also recommend it over the chain hotels in the harbor area. This is the most elegant and upscale Double Tree I have stayed at and I look forward to another visit when I'm in the Baltimore area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Richly appointed in European style, our guest accommodations positively envelop you in luxury and comfort. All 125 guest rooms and suites feature Biedermeier-inspired furnishings, two phones with data port, hairdryer, coffee maker, ironing equipment, and On-Command Video with first run pay-per-view movies. ADA compliant rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Inn At The Colonnade Hotel Baltimore
- Doubletree At The Colonnade
- Doubletree Hotel Baltimore