Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade
$219
$197
$209
  • Pool
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$127
$239
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$150
$143
$173
$147
1,140 results
All reviewsjohns hopkins universitydouble treewarm cookiesacross the streetfront deskbaltimore museum of artan upgradehotel staffconvenient locationwonderful hotelhotel restaurantvisit baltimorevalet parkingper daycrab cakescampuslobby
Reviewed November 26, 2012

A wonderful atmosphere and a quiet and friendly enviroment for a "get-together" of friends and family. To those planning a "get-together" in the near future, we highly recommend Inn at the
Colonnade.
Hotel service was really satisfactory and the staff considerate and helpful. Breakfast was great.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Zaw W
snyitrai, General Manager at Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to submit a survey regarding our hotel, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel for your stay in Baltimore. I realize you have many choices when staying in Baltimore and hope to see you back soon at the Colonnade.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Spending any holiday with family is always great, but travel can take its toll on your body. When i arrived at the hotel i was the typical weary traveler. Will, from the front desk staff, who greeted me with a nice warm chocolate chip cookie, was so thoughtful and immediately made me feel at ease. Beautiful decor for the holidays just put you in the right mood. After a great nights sleep, we were greeted by Sharel who recommended the brunch in the Alizee restaurant. She is just like family, her friendliness and enthusiasm and great smile made us feel at home. The folks in the restaurant were so nice and made sure that we were totally satisfied with our meals.

Room Tip: try the balcony room...must have a great view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 289maryannz
snyitrai, General Manager at Doubletree Inn at The Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Happy Holidays! Thanks for the great feedback, I will definitely share your comments with Will and Sheral. I hope you come back and share in the festivities for New Years Eve. Have a great holiday and thanks for your business and comments.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stayed overnight at THE Colonnade. Parking was very convenient, the room was on the third floor, and upon entering I noticed that the room was very clean with huge two Queen size beds. I had the best night sleep as the bed was comfortable, and the pillows were outstanding. I felt that I was in an upscale boutique hotel. I was also impressed with the security as to go to one's room one needed the key to enter the elevator. Also, the staff would not give me the room number of a friend but would only call her room for me.
Meals were delicious at Alizee, the hotel Restaurant and I would go back just to have their pistachio ice cream, an indulgence I really cannot afford.
The staff was charming and very helpful and upon leaving offered me a warm chocolate chip cookie and a bottle of cold water. Steve Nyitrai, the manager, is very charming and made me feel like I was a very special guest. If you need pampering, I highly recommend The Colonnade.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Kathy,

Thanks for the great feedback, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you enjoy the Holidays and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Good location, clean atmosphere, great food and most of all, the best customer service!
Receptionists were very helpful!
Full bar with friendly bar tender. Maryland tradition dish Crab and Artichoke Dip was unforgettable at Alizee Bistro.
Business center is nice, tidy and quiet.
It is only $7 taxi ride to the train station and taxis are available 24 hours.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in Baltimore! I am biased, but I also love the crab special in Alizee, it is one of my favorites. Not sure if you had the chance to try our crab special, but that is very tasty as well. Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I had room 317, which was nice and quiet. A small detail which is very nice: the soap, shampoo, etc. turned out of excellent quality. I had breakfast in the bar downstairs once, which was good, but in my view a little expensive.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

We appreciate you choosing the Colonnade for your stay in Baltimore, and glad you enjoyed one of our quiet rooms. I am also glad you enjoyed the little touches we offer in the room as well as throughout the hotel. We hope the overall experience provided you a value that you felt is worth another stay at our hotel. Thanks again!